Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Thoughts Of Cerebral Violence 6.

*****Warning: The Ability For Critical Thinking Required Before Reading This Post. The Slow Witted Need Not Continue.*****




****I am convinced Dick Cheney is the devil.



Yes that is it, he is the son of Satan, the man plus his minions also known as the GOP have successfully talked the media into not focusing on who gave the orders to manipulate laws to torture enemy combatants and thus gave the green light to do it .

Focus which I have no doubt would have found out that all roads of blame lead to him, Donald "Crusty" Rumsfeld, and Condoleezza "I am so happy to be here I'll do anything" Rice, (the funny thing is that good ole George may have been just as witless as I thought he was and thus stays clean on this).

Instead Planet Duh focuses on what Nancy "Big Mouth" Pelosi knew about it and if she is lying.

Great job Dick, lets see how long it takes every one to grow a brain and finally lock you and the rest of the dirty bunch's asses up.


**** I want give a Big BOOOOOOOOOO to Bahama Breeze up in Norcross for serving watered down Long Island Ice Teas and than telling me that there not allowed by law to put more than an ounce of alcohol in there drinks.

That don't even sound right a-holes.

**** Another BOOOOO to The Cave in Decatur for having the audacity to charge $20 for a double shot of Hennesy cowboy style.

$20?!

Your a hole in a wall sports bar that is patronized by the local dope boys and you charge me $20!?!?

Y'all caught me on a good night mutha@#$!

****A friend invited me to her daughter's graduation last week.

Graduation from 5th to 6th grade.

I don't recall having one so I am not sure if this is something new or if most schools have this ceremony, but considering Georgia's drop out rate I guess it's a good idea to have one early for them just in case.

This kid is smart as a whip so I expect her to have a Master's degree from somewhere.




****R.I.P. Chuck Daley


A real class act, people say that when you get old the quickest way to the grave is for you to stop working.

If Chuck came back to the NBA I think he would still be around.


****Lol, boy I tell you people play too much on the Internet.




Glad some one put this dude on blast.

But I bet Ole' Kelly goes triple platinum thanks to a world full of hood rats.

**** You know I am rooting for this kid right here.




Hell why not her?

We haven't had any women making any waves in hip-hop for a while now, time for some lady to shake the scene up.

And what I heard from her was pretty good.

A sad point is there is a studio clip where she spits some deep bars over an old Fuggees beat but elected to go with more raunchy material for her album because that's what the people want.

That's disappointing but maybe true.


****

Former President of the united States Bill Clinton has been named special envoy to Haiti to over see development.



Why does that worry me.........oh yeah......cause half the ish that happened on that island happened under your administration including kidnapping their damn President.

****OK I love the first family and all but......






.....yeah there just a bit over exposed for the wrong reasons right now.

I mean seriously there just walking, y'all had to turn that into a photo shoot?

On another note is it me or does she not look comfortable in high heels?


****While were on it I am going to need the rest of the world to hop off the 1st lady's tip when it comes to how she looks.



You should be happy you have a First Lady with some style about her self instead of looking like some body's dominatrix android.

That includes the model Iman.....


....for talking out her neck with this....

"Mrs. Obama is not a great beauty. But she is so interesting looking and so bright. That will always take you further. When you're a great beauty, it's always downhill for you. If you're someone like Mrs. Obama, you just get better with age."

Nigga you ain't slick that was a diss and an out right lie.

Allow me to translate this from Jealous Niggerish to which she is surprisingly well versed into the English language....

"She is not nearly as pretty me, which means she wont be able to marry the first sugar daddy that comes along and can take care of her for the rest of her life, and allow her the time and money to "play" business woman, and activist. A good thing she is smart and has a personality that way she can get a real job".

I am surprised she of all people want to talk about some one's looks, if I recall correctly this is the same model that they referred to as the "white girl dipped in chocolate" as in not black.