Sunday, January 27, 2008

So much for wondering if Obama can get black voters in SC.




Well no more wondering if Obama can get the black vote, as I said before he has that on lock.

78% of black voters who made up 50% of all voters in South Carolina rolled with Obama.

Now I always take what the media says with a grain of salt and a big bottle of Castor oil, that's just the cynic in me, (Or the fact that I am a black man in the United States which makes me genetically unable to buy into B.S. when I see it).

All the hoopla about Obama getting the black vote in particular the young black vote is sounding like the hot air it is.

This is the same state that the country swore up and down that black women were ready to jump ship on his butt.

Guess no one felt like swimming.

Now this is far from over I am not buying into the idea that Bill may have effected the out come with his rabble rousing, I believe these results were on coming out this way regardless if the ex president opened his mouth or not.

What I do know is that slick Willie will not take this on his back.