Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Thoughts Of Cerebral Violence 16.

*****Warning: The Ability For Critical Thinking Required Before Reading This Post. High Levels Of Sarcasm And Bloody Humor Present. May Hurt The Feelings Of The Thin Skinned And The Weak Minded, The Slow Witted Need Not Continue.*****



OK I can deal with pants hanging below the crotch, I can deal with skinny jeans, I can deal with mohawks, but what I can deal with are kids walking around with cell phones that play MP3 music out loud.

Like their micro Boom Boxes, your not cool man!

You look stupid as hell holding your pants up with one hand and holding that stupid cell phone up with the other, what the fuck is wrong with you?

1- No one wants their peace disturbed by you.

2- No one want to hear the latest gangsta booty shake uncensored music that you think is fire.

3- Coming from your cell it SOUNDS LIKE GARBAGE!

The phone despite the fact it gives you the option was not made to be played with out head phones.

Why?

Because they know the music sounds like junk coming out of it, but because they know the world is full of stupid little punks like you, boys and girls, who will buy anything that y'all think is the latest piece of garbage that no one else has, so they figure to hell with it lets get paid.

And one more thing, thank very much for making me sound like an old cranky ass man complaining about young people, now I know how older people felt about me when I was young.

Bastards.


****One of Tiger Woods jump offs felt left out from the list of people he apologised to, (I'm not sure why he is apologising to anyone other then his wife).



Word.....seriously......like that?

She ain't the only one either, apparently there are people out there who think Tiger should say sorry to all his side pieces for.....I guess lying about not making them the only "other" chick.

Am I the only one that finds that funny as hell?

Saying sorry to a bunch of women who knowingly slept with a married man......yeah right.


****After reading the Playboy interview I have come to one indisputable conclusion.........




John Mayer is the Kanye West of white people.


The ego on these two.........

****