Monday, September 7, 2009

It's The Little Things.......

Seen at the Indian Creek Train Station.

A young very attractive lady in a bright blue sun dress stepping off the train as I waiting to get on with, her head completely bald.

I'm talking about clean as a whistle, I couldn't help but stare, she saw me stare and met my eyes at first with what I think was curiosity than maybe uncertainty than she looks away with what think might have been self conscious expression and went about her business.

I entered the train and immediately regretted not saying anything.

Just to say, "hey, I like what your doing".......

......"I just want to say that I think you look stunning"........

......"You look beautiful"......

That's all, and just go about my way.

When you come across something different, something unique, something special, something beautiful, you should take the time to appreciate it and say so.

It's the little things......