Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day After.

Good day good people,

As I sip on my Haitian rhum, I contemplate what the future holds for the world with rise of Mr. President 44 as leader of the united States and de facto leader of the free world.

I have given it sober as well as drunken thought and I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what the hell is next.

Oh, Mr. President and his supporters like me talked a good game to get him in office but now it's show and prove and damn if the mess left behind ain't deep, like Katrina deep.


But that's what makes it exciting, no?

A real challenge, a real opportunity to make some "game changing" moves in the world.

Are we going to finally let go of that childish grudge we held against Cuba?

Will we say enough is enough with Israel and Palestine?

Iraq?

Afghanistan?

The economy?

Health care?

I have no idea what he will start with or how he is going to go about his business but I am looking forward to seeing 44 get to work.

Oh one more thing, because I am the type to hold a grudge, (it's the Haitian in me)this one is for the G.O.P. and the fans of HRC.........



Only because I cant stand you mutha$%#^.

The last one I swear.