Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Award Tour

SjP flatters me by awarding me with the Superior Scribbler Award


I am giving this one out to the Scholar warriors out there who always manage to drop science and open up that third eye on a consistent basis no matter what the subject.

1- Torrance Stephens of Raw Dawg Buffalo

Stays dropping knowledge about politics, the economy and just plain old getting money. I got to respect something I am always learning something new from.

2- Free Man at FreeMan Press

Always talks the good ish on politics and economics.

3- Darius T's blog Everyday Cooking

Now dude that can put out recipes for me to follow that will get the ladies into the sack is a hero in my book, thank you sir.

4- Villager at Electronic Village

This one is down for the cause of bettering the AA community, that is displayed daily with his political and social blogs.

5- The Gayte at thegayte-keeper

I always like learning something new and Gayte gives a great insight into being gay, black and male, I have reading his blog consistently since he introduced himself.

The Rules
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post,which explains The Award.

Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

Award Two

Miz Represent has blessed me with the Uber Amazing Blog Award.



The award is given to sites that:

* inspire you
* make you smile and laugh
* give amazing information
* are a great read
* have an amazing design
* and/or any other reason that makes them Uber Amazing!

So Im giving this out to those Blogs that I find entertaining and very good reads.

1- IW at Invisible Woman.....Black Cinema At LARGE

I love movies and IW always has the good dirt.

2- SjP at Sojourner's Place

I like her political perspective and wisdom that she shows through her blog, her Wordless Wednesday is dedication to something that doesn't get enough press. Besides she gave me one, lol.

3- Ms Marvalus at The Marvalus View

Marvalus always has me coming back for either OSF or her 10 Spot.

4- Femi B at Femi B

She caught my attention with her writing and opinions on being a woman, a good read.

5- Regina from Regina's Family Seasons

6- Shae at Hey Shae!

She is a good read about pop culture and entertainment.

7- Malcolm over at Pop Culture Dish, Presented By Malcolm

Love the polls and quizzes about pop culture from around when I was a kid, many moons ago, lol.

When ever I come from her blog I feel good, have no idea why, but I like it.

The rules for the award are as follows:

1. Put the logo (award image) on your blog or in a post.

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that you feel are Uber Amazing!

3. Let them know that they have received the Uber Amazing Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

4. Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.

Thanks to the ones who awarded me and congrats to those who won it.