Saturday, November 29, 2008

Guess what? It's Ni$#@ Week!!!



And the day keeps getting better!

New York Giants star wide receiver Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in the leg Friday, according to multiple media reports.

Burress was hospitalized with gunshot injuries Friday night that were not believed to be life-threatening, FOX Sports.com reported Saturday.

A spokesman for the Giants on Saturday told PA Sports Ticker that the team had no comment, although they acknowledged they are aware there was an incident.

Burress has not practice all week due to an ailing hamstring and already had been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins.


Burress, who has 41 receptions for 454 yards and four touchdowns, aggravated the hamstring injury early in Sunday’s 37-29 triumph over the Arizona Cardinals and has not practiced this week.


Why are you playing with a loaded gun?

How did you get you get your self into a position to shoot your self, and thus put my teams Super Bowl chances in jeopardy?

Huh?

How?

We get rid of one trouble maker and now you want to act an ass?

Is it the money?

Is it going to your head?

I hope your alright and have a speedy recovery.

Not for my teams sake, no.

Hell no.

So we can trade your dumb ass out of town that's why!!!

I'll take Ocho Cinco over your stupid ass!

I mean I don't get it, is this N$%$a week or what?

Did all the ni$$as get together and say "well we behaved ourselves for the elections and now that Obama is in office we can go back to being our normally stupid selves"?

Is that what happened?

All I want to know is this the start or the end of the N$^#% week?

Because if it is the start I want to stay home till it's over so your N#$@&ness doesn't accidentally gets on me!