Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quote of the Day

"You can't stay married in a situation where you are afraid to go to sleep in case your wife might cut your throat."

Mike Tyson

Well I guess not if your doing her dirty all the time.

When I was growing up the women were dangerous for real.

You see that Independent woman thing I was talking about in earlier posts has the side effect, for good or bad, allowing woman to walk away from a relationship knowing that they will survive.

But when your life is dependent on a man than I can understand the thinking being if I got to go than YOU GOT TO GO.

I remember old cats from around the way walking around with wounds all over them from a woman that they did wrong.

I guy I worked with had his face sliced up 17 times and was still with the woman.

I almost caught a hot iron to the face for something I didn't even do!

I dumper her ass with the quickness!!

Nope, I'm not mad with Independent woman at all, the world is safer with them around.