Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cleveland High School Drama Teacher Arrested For Prostitution At Houston Hotel

Last week.

Cleveland High School Drama Teacher Arrested For Prostitution At Houston Hotel!


Exactly what are they paying teachers now a days?

I mean I know it's not much but it has to be better than most.

They got to do a better job evaluating these teachers.

When I was growing up the most we had to worry about being targeted by a--hole teachers who we swore was out to get us for one reason or another.

But today's schools look like a cross between the Sopranos and Sex in the City.

If kids are not trying to beat up the teachers there sleeping with them.

At this point you have no idea who to blame, I mean you could say it's the teachers that are working, but exactly how did they get the job?

Who is doing background checks, and evaluating them?

How come the parents are always so clueless as to whats going on with their kids?

Crap like this makes a good case for home schooling.

And thank God that wasn't the thing when I was growing up.

Listening to my mother lecture was a form of slow torture to this day I cant take it when some one talks to me for more than 5 minutes, I start daydreaming with the quickness.