Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 Questions + 5

From sexy Eb the Celeb 5 questions.

http://renaissanceblackwoman.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-got-questions-and-i-got-answers-too.html

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to?

Maxwell Till the Cops Come Knockin.


2. What is your drag name ?

Dont have one, but I'll go with Ms. Marvalus.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you?

Taye Diggs minus what ever it is that put him on everybody's ish list.

4. What is one thing that you would change about yourself?

Procrastinaion.

5. What's your status message on your preferred social networking site?

I forgot and dont feel and looking.

Lets add 5 more just for kicks

6. Shaven or un shaven? (take it any way you want).

I aint R. Kelly I like a nappy dug out.

7. Kiss when love making? (I'll post about that later)

A must.

8. TV news, newspaper or internet news?

I am pretty much stuck on the internt news.

9. If you were President.....?

All student loans cleared.

10. Live any where in the world outside of the United States it would be?

Brazil, and not just cause of the women.