Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Quick Quip and Extra.


If Hilliary were to be come president Bill would become the Ladies man?

Looks like Hillary pulled a Jordan in New Hampshire, I kinda expected this, they say the trend in elections has been that New Hampshire always goes against the grain of the candidate to come out on top which is what Obama did in Iowa.

Now there are a lot of people out there that see a Clinton win as a loss for blacks, not me.

This is a stacked deck and I am holding both jokers and all the spades.

In other words it's win, win for me.

The Clintons are as crooked as a two dollar bill, but that is exactly the type of attitude you need in this political game.

I do not mind a crooked politician as long as he is in my back pocket.

Which is what the Clintons have proven over the years to their black supporters.

I would like Obama to win but I am not crying if he does not.


I called McCain's win in New Hampshire.

Looks like this one is going to be a good one.