Monday, November 9, 2009

Random Thoughts Of Cerebral Violence 12.

*****Warning: The Ability For Critical Thinking Required Before Reading This Post. The Slow Witted Need Not Continue.*****




*****Playboy Model Nicole Naraine Talks About Her Addiction To Sex & Masturbation!



Couldn't get out of bed all day cause your hands were stuck?

Couldn't eat cause you were too busy drowning the little man in the boat?

Yeah......I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on this one.


Sex addiction is real, but I'll be damned if this is her problem, I'm think more like little girl over here wants some attention now that her 15 minutes of fame has dropped under 60 seconds.


**** Things I am grateful for.......

1- Lactose Free Milk,




I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner......not that I would.......but I can if I wanted to.......

2- 120 GB Ipod Classic $50,


Ipod Nano $25,




PlayStation 3 with 2 joysticks, 6 games $300,




living in the hood wear these street deals go down PRICELESS.



****What the Bozak?!

4 straight losses?!



This whole damn team needs to be suspended, I have no words for that sorry ass secondary, and Eli's "I got mine" punk ass right now.


**** For real I need the Saints to go ahead and take that L with the quickness this up coming month.



I am about tired of the Saints fans all of a sudden coming out of their holes, were were y'all punk asses last year?!

WE ALL KNOW you will not go undefeated, let alone go to the Superbowl.

Lets get the heart break over with.

***On a lighter note HOW ABOUT THOSE YANKEES!!!!!



Yes go ahead and warm your selves in our glorious light......feel it......it's OK.....plenty of room on the wagon......go ahead and rest your weary feet......must be hard to root for teams that disappoint you year after year...sssshhhh....it's OK daddy is here now.