Saturday, January 24, 2009

It Aint Even That Serious.

This right here............



....led to this BS right here.


And here.


Is this all you could find?

Huh?

This it?

You make a connection between two rappers whose reputations we all know and hint that Obama has given his approval to their message?

Damn Fox News going to fight it to the very end are we?

I got to say i admire your dedication to bull..er..I mean cause.

The pure indignity that is shown on the commentators face is priceless.

That's what kills me.

No scratch that, what really kills me is how all these people are so concerned for the welfare of the black community in particularly the young black people all of a sudden.

Up set that the these thug rappers are hijacking the minds of the black youth today.

Here is some news for you to report......


Now thats news, but hey at least I know now that I will be getting plenty of entertainment out of Fox for the next 4 years at least.

Unfortunately for them though MY PRESIDENT IS STILL BLACK.