Saturday, November 22, 2008

You surprise me your Purpleness.



From Music Blogs

.... on the controversial subject of same-sex marriage, two prominent music celebrities spoke out, albeit with very different points of view. On the con side, an article in The New Yorker reported that Prince does not believe that gay marriage is "right." Prince allegedly told the magazine: "[In the USA] you've got the Republicans, basically they want to live according to [the Bible]. But there's the problem of interpretation, and you've got some churches, some people, basically doing things and saying it comes from here, but it doesn't. And then on the opposite end of the spectrum you've got blue, you've got the Democrats, and they're, like, 'You can do whatever you want.' Gay marriage, whatever. But neither of them is right."

I must say I am surprised by this, Prince?


Mr. butt less pants?


He of vague sexuality?


Lord of freakness?


The man who wears clothes that would shame the even the most flaming homosexual?


Sporter of the most spectacular perm known to man kind?



If your not gay your self you damn sure owe the gays for straight up jacking their style.

I am going to give the benefit of the doubt and say that this was pulled out of context and I will wait for the article in the New Yorker before I pass judgement.


Side note: Why do dudes who perm their hair seem to have a better job done to theirs than women?

I mean seriously what the hell is the problem?

Atlanta used to the motherland of the male perm, these dudes had their joint looking better than the women.

What the hell?

I mean I dont care, I love women with long hair or bald, but still seems kind of strange.