Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pet Peeves 5: Razor Bumps In That Certain are ;)

Now I prefer a natural hairstyle on a woman.

I'm not talking about on top of her head but on top of her vagina.

I'm old school like that, but hell it's not like I am going to turn down a hairless kitty, but if I got a choice that doesn't include both than I'll stick with miss nappy dug out.

But what I will not tolerate is razor bumps, never mind that i got to stop an examine them to make sure that I haven't come across an STI, it just looks ugly as hell.

Doesn't make sense to me, when I get them on my neck they hurt like hell so I cant imagine what it feels like down there.

I mean the can leave a 5 o'clock shadow if it's that serious.

But if you know your kitty cant handle a clean shaving than leave it alone, God put that hair down there for a reason, ME!

That will be all.