Monday, October 20, 2008

Award Tour

Well I am glad my blogo swagga is appreciated I out here, lol.

Two awards in one week, how ever this is going to be toughh to return the love because already the blogs I want to give the award to have already recieved the same award.

But hell, thats just means they get double the love.

Malcolm from Pop Culture Dish, Presented By Malcolm gave this award to me.




The Rules are as follow:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.

3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for the award.

4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.

5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

And these are the ones I chose.

1-Sagacious Rambling

2- Thirtyhood

3- Free Man Press

4- Black On Campus

5- The "D" Spot

6- Books, Hip Hop culture, and everything else in between...

7- JACK's Gay Chronicles

Some of you all may already have it but there you go, you get a double.






For this one I am going to wait till I hit a my aniversary before it passing out.