Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obama and McCain both lossed the debate.



This BS was a setup by Fox, I didn't come away from this satisfied with either candidate's answers to anything.

Mostly that had to do with the questions being asked which was heavy on the wall Street fiasco, and the foriegn policy quagmire.

None of which interested me, face it we are not leaving Iraq or Afghanistan any time soon, the rest of the world wont pay us any mind till Bush and company are gone and Wall Street and the banks had it coming.

What I wanted to here about was the plans for education, economy on a middle class and poor level, health care, social security, federal crime laws, abortion, gay right, welfare, alternative fuels, and who in the Bush administration needs to be in jail.

That's what I wanted to hear.

In stead I got a bunch of loaded questions that quite frankly didn't really have anything to do with me.

I'll say this McCain came to fight even though he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag with is BS earmark spending excuses, but that was all right though because Obama pulled his punches.

Whats this mess with, I and John agree?

First off I don't want to hear how you all agree i want to hear the differences.

Second McCain left Obama hanging by not agreeing with his agreements.

Made him look weak.

Stop playing nice Obama and crack that podium over the old bastard's head so we can all go to bed.

He should have been forcing change right down McCain's throat.

Call him out for being a sell out, maverick my butt.

As for McCain did this fool even say the words middle class?

Who is he kidding with business tax breaks?

They greedy corporations have enough breaks, they are choosing not to use them for exchange of cheap labor.

Did he address the home needs of the American people at all?

Both these dudes disappointed me.

Both get an F.