Sunday, September 21, 2008

Certified Honest Blogger Award

SJP....

of Sojourner's Place thought enough of my blog to award it the Certified Honest Blogger award.

This prize as I am assuming by the title is for the bloggers who show honesty and truthfulness in their blog.
I am honored to receive it and would like to pass it on to the following bloggers:



1- Qucifer of It's Q's World you just live in it!


If you have been to her blog than you know this lady is painfully honest. You can tell who the honest ones cause every now and than they rub you the wrong way with their opinion.

2- Foia of Some Kind Of Therapy


I like the blogs that open up to you and give a look into the personal lives of the writer. Foia does exactly that with hers.

3- The Kitty's and Puppy's at The Pussy Chats.
They had me at the name, but once you look at the blog you you will see that this not the ordinary erotic blog, with an interest in the health of not just the body, but the mind and soul.
All parts of having a good sex life.

4- Jack of Jack's Gay Chronicles

I think it is best to let Jack tell you about his blog himself "Intelligent, attractive (and please let those two always be in that order) Spanish-speaking career man who uses a pen name in order to feel completely at ease being completely honest." There you go, lol.

5- Kieya of The World As I see It.

"I'm a movie & music fiend. Addicted to books & shoes. Intolerant of stupid & ignorant people. Loyal to family & friends. Dedicated to mental freedom and education of my people. I've been told I can be a bit harsh sometimes but I'm a New Yorker & sarcasm runs deep...REAL deep." And another one.

6- The Villager at The Electronic Village

I am impressed by the tireless dedication over there looking out for the best interest of black people. As well as there welcoming arms to different opinions.
(I gave the villager this award forgetting that SJP already gave him one, so he gets a double)



7- Mes Deux Cents of Mes Duex Cents
This is also a fare well present to a blogger who has had an influence on how I constructed my blog. Her blog touched on everything giving an honest opinion and yet managed not to offend, her blog will be missed. Now if she decides to pull a Jay-Z and come back I'm sure she will be welcomed back.

8- Invisible Woman at Black Cinema At Large

"I think I was born a film lover, spawned by another one...years ago my father said "Never trust most critics' review of a black film. They just don't get it". Time again I've found that to be true."

Be warned, if your movie stinks your movie stinks damn if your black or not, lol.




Well That's it, here are the rules (Mes Duex Cents is exempt).

1-When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

2-Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3-Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.

4-Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
And then we pass it on!