Monday, June 30, 2008

Stunna of the Month 15: Taral Hicks

Taral Hicks




I was channel surfing when I came across this video on BET, (don't ask), they were doing a special countdown hosted by Kanye West were he was going over his favorite music videos which were all directed by Hype Williams (my man needs to make another movie asap).

The video that was playing was Taral Hicks remake of Silly.


I forgot all about this woman which is impressive since I got the movie Belly and I always repeat the love scene between her and DMX.

Actually can any one really call that a love scene?

It was more of a borderline mugging, but sexy like.

This is another woman that never seems to get enough air time on radio and the big screen.



I also forgot how stunning the lady looks, which than made me want to dust off the Stunna list which I put to bed a while back.



It was getting to hard to pick well rounded or meaningful women every week so I just quit it.

So no I am bring it back once a month starting with June and Taral.