Saturday, May 10, 2008

Monkeys with guns 4: Caught On Tape: 18 Police Officers Give A Beating To 3 Shooting Suspects In Philly!




I reserve the right to with hold righteous anger and judgement in this case right here.

Here is what I mean, I am no fan of the cops, hell being a black man makes me genteically in capable of having any feeling other than dread or hate for cops.

But if you been around enough scandalous ni#@as in your life time, like I have, you know there are fools out there that are begging for an ass whooping of biblical proportions.

These dudes are shooting suspects, and as sociologic, (I think I just made up a word), goes if they are the ones who did the shooting it's almost a 95% chance the victim or victims were also black, making my empathy factor for these scum bags drop considerably.

So till I hear all the details and that it was not them I am holding back on the rage factor.

Not to say that the cops reaction were justified, because 1- it wasnt and, 2- if you let these monkeys have at it against the guilty it will be only a matter of time before they do it against the innocent.