Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stunna of the Week 10: Pam Grier

I am renaming my beauty of the weeks to Stunnas of the week.

Beauty seemed to tame for what I wanted to express.

The ones I have been picking have been more than a pretty face, multi talented, influential, role models in most cases.

Stunna is more fitting so I am going to tag the old beauty of the weeks under Stunnas.


Pam Grier


The original Foxy Brown.



Pam Grier is another one who has had a profound influence on what I find sexy in women.

She is in my Sexy Hall of Fame. (Sexy Hall Of Fame hhmmm...)

I have most of her old movies, and some obscure ones.

The way she carried her self on and off screen the endless fantasies she invoked the woman is dangerous.

And than she aged like fine wine, hell the only reason I watch that corny L Word on Showtime is to see her.

There is nothing more that I can say that has not already been said.

Pam Grier yall.