Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day!

I am trying to avoid posting on the weekends but this is the 2nd day it snowed in Atlanta and it's sticking.

I am thinking about acting like a southerner and hide in the house.

Not because I am scared of the snow I am a New Yorker there is no being scared of snow.

Naw what scares me are these country boys in the snow.

This is the day were if you live in Atlasnta you get to watch a free show of the Dukes of Hazzard on Ice right outside your window.

These fools can barely drive straight in dry weather, let alone rain, now snow?

When your time is up it is up but going out with some fools front tires on the back of my neck is not the way I want to go.

I might pull a skip day and play on the internet all day, I'll know for sure in a couple of hours.