Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beauty of the Week 5: Jemele Hill



There is something to be said about a woman who loves sports all sports. I am not talking likes it but loves it. She knows the stats, the teams, the news, everything. a guy like me who loves sports can never be bored with her. I also believe a woman who pays attention to sports for her own pleasure understands men more. I'll be willing to put money down that they even stay married longer than woman who do not. This leads me to my pick for beauty of the week: Jemele Hill.

Not only is Ms. Hill a sports columnist she is a social commentator when it comes to sports. Which if you have ever been on the online ESPN threads of comments on her articles you know she has an army of haters. I mean a ARMY of haters, all fitting into the categories of racists, sexists, bigots, losers, who keep coming back to try to kill her career. But my baby keeps trucking not lowering herself to even respond to the bums. I take up that job for myself.

So Boys and Girls I present Jemele Hill Beauty of the Week.








Jemele Hill, 30, is a sports columnist for the Orlando Sentinel, where she has worked since February 2005. Before moving to Orlando, Hill covered Michigan State football and basketball for the Detroit Free Press for six years. While in Detroit, she covered five Final Fours, four college football national championship games, the 2004 Summer Olympics and the NBA playoffs. Her first job out of college was as a general assignment reporter for the Raleigh, North Carolina News & Observer. She is currently working as a columnist for Page 2 of ESPN online.

Some of her work.
http://sports.espn.go.com/keyword/search?searchString=Jemele_Hill