Saw this at Keith's Space and decided to try it true.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
American runner Steve Prefontain.
American jazz, blues, soul and Gospel singer Jamesetta (Etta James) Hawkins
2. Where was your first kiss?
Behind the couch of my mom's apartment, in Spring Valley New York, back in 1984 with a Puerto Rican girl.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
Yup, it was in the middle of a riot so I'm not sure that counts.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
No but lords knows there was a couple that I wanted to knock off........lord knows.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
All county glee club, (funny since I really cant sing).
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
I talk a big game about butts but really it's the lips.
7. What really turns you off?
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Nothing I don't support them, prefer the local coffee shops.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Man that can fill a book by it's self.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
My Anaconda Don't Want None Unless You Got Buns Hon........
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Not really unless Japanese anime counts.
14. Did you have braces?
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
No, I could be taller.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Bailed me out.
17. When do you know it’s love?
When your doing stupid things for someone and you have no reason why.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
French, Creole, little bit of Spanish, and Dirty South.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No nail salon though.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
21. What’s something that really annoys you?
People who talk about nothing.
22. What’s something you really like?
23. Can you dance?
Nope, but I can lean back good as hell.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, actually I am surprised that.