Thursday, November 6, 2008

6 Random Things About Me:

SjP Tagged me with this one.

And to tell you the truth it's kind of hard thinking of something to say about me that will not later get me arrested.

But here we go,

1- I am a starch addict.


I can eat a big plate of french fries with season salt by it's self no ketchup. Rice as long as there is a bullion cube to flavor it. I have been known to order rice with beans sauce with side order of french fries and mashed patatoes. At one time I used to buy a box of corn starch stick a straw in it and suck up the powder like it was a shake. I got that trick from an ex, took a whole year for me to kick that habit.

2- I have tried at some point in my life cocaine, weed, acid, and shroom.



3-I cant dance to save my life.



4- Favorite sport to watch is boxing.



5- I got a thing for feet.



Who am I kidding, I got a thing for everything.

6- I drink my drinks cowboy.



Thats it.

These are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you. CHECK
2. Post the rules on your blog. CHECK
3. Write six random things about yourself. CHECK
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. CHECK (see below)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. IN PROGRESS
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. CHECK

And here are the targets.


1-Malcolm

2-Sharon

3- Capcity

4- Darius

5- Brightstarr and Brightstar

6- Foia

There you go.