Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A note on the Independent Woman. (Part 3 The Conclusion)

(Man I need to focus I was supposed to been post this.)

Now some men's distaste for playing second fiddle in a relationship might sound whiny or insecure, but that doesn't make their feelings or needs any less important.

The response I hear from women is that men should just man up about it and accept the change.

But if a dude is not happy in a relationship why should he bother sticking it out?

Now I don't want this to come off as me condemning independent woman for having the tits to know what they want and to go out there to get it.

That's sexy as hell to me.

Do you, especially if what you are doing is making you happy.

Ive come across a serious amount of IBWs that could bring in the bacon, cook it, and rock the bedroom in under 12 hours.

Unfortunately timing was never right with me, so they passed on by.

What I am saying though, is that there is a reason why some dudes might turn their nose up at the idea of dating an independent woman.

And that is there need is not being met, and there some women out there who don't have a clue as to how to meet it.

I blame it on poor communication and the focus on having a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife when the focus should be on what it takes to keep one.

Too much being in love with the idea of being in love, instead of the reality of it.

Any one can get a lover or spouse, even I almost jumped the broom with a stunningly bad ass Ethiopian and I have no idea how it got to that point.

Keeping the spouse and lover is were the work is done.

Anyway I'm rambling, there needs to be more getting to know your candidate for partnership before the idea of labeling each other comes in.

That's it I'm done.

For now.

I think.

I'll let you know.