Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 Mistakes Men Make On A Date.

I love these little dating advice lists/surveys/advice, there good for a laugh.

I got this from hear:



http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/62971/5-biggest-dating-mistakes-that-single-men-make





1. Men Show Off or Try to Impress Too Much.

That's just high school mess right there, you want to give a good first impression but I am sure women know when it's over the top.



2. Men Don't Listen to Us When We're Talking.

Now I am a good listener even if I don't like what I am hearing.

I have become an expert at faking like I'm interested, "Oh my God! So you chose to go with pink nail polish over the baby blue? That is a bold choice with your dress, but it works."



3. Men Aren't Chivalrous.

My mother taught me well I know this because women seemed surprised when I do something like open the door, chew my food with my mouth close and so on.

The thing is though most complaints I hear from dudes now a days is that there is no reason to be chivalrous, if there are no more ladies.



4. Men Don't Take Initiative.

OK I'm guilty right here.

I'm known for asking a woman out and turning around and asking her what she wants to do.

Duh, I'm the one asking her out so you would think I have an idea.

Nope not me.

5. Men Say They'll Call and Then Don't.

Damn caught again, it's not that I don't want to I just forget.

Really.

I got places to go, money to make baby, I'm on the clock soon as I get out of bed.

It's not that your not important but hell it was just one date.

3 out of 5 ain't bad.