Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pet Peeves 1: Mornings

Rather morning people.

I am not a morning person you can tell by how late I respond to other blogs.

I hate the morning, I think it has something to do with growing up in New York, Im up all night and I sleep all day.

But there are times when I have to deal with the day light, like coming off work or school or handling some business.

I walk around like a zombie till about 12pm than I start to perk up.

But what I hate are the morning people, the ones who get up happy, and want to spread their happiness like a disease.

For instance there is this one lady who comes in at 6am when I am getting ready to walk out and get home before the day light strikes.

It's at this time she wants to have a conversation with and tell me about the other day.

I'm half sleep and I got to here about what here kids did.

I'm saying what the hell makes her think I want to here about what Billy and Mindy did with the dog at f#%&^% 6am in the damn morning!!!

She cant understand that I am capable of throwing that hot coffee right in her mouth!

What the hell are you so happy about?!

Go sit your butt down some where and let me think!

Anyway I hate mornings.