Thursday, July 3, 2008

Musical Tag

Foia caught me with one so here it is.


"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

Lets up the ante, why just name songs if you can play them.


1-Going On by Gnarls Barkley


2-Run [I'm A Natural Disaster] by Gnarls Barkley


I am so on Gnarls Barkley's jock right now, Ceelo is the ish.

3-I Know by Jay-Z


Jay-Z is speaking up for me right now word for word, thats word.

4-Lollipop by Lil' Wayne


Yo dude is the hottest in the game right now plus he is better on the mic than you think.

5-Silly by Taral Hicks


I already talked about thias pretty lady but I still cant stop playing her joint.

6-Matrimony: Maybe You by Maxwell


In anticpation of this "make music when ever I get around to it" dude's next album.

Dude makes soundtracks for my night life.

7-Flashing Lights by Kanye West


The video has this thing stuck in my head.

Thats it's on.