Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Do not drink the Kool Aid 7: Why I hate PETA.

Now any one has seen my post regarding PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, know I hate them.

Some might chalk this up to me not liking there involvment in the Mike Vick case, which is true but not because I thought Vick was a great human being, but more because I dont believe an animals life is worth jail time off the rip, and the fact that PETA decided to contribute to a lynching type atmosphere in that case.

I value human life over an animals any day of the week, and this is coming from a dog lover.

But if it came down to me an old Yella well guess who is catching the bullet.

Now who remembers this sick bastard here called Christopher McCuin?



This is the sick puppy who decided to make a happy meal out of his girlfriend Jana Shearer.



Now I avoided blogging about this because:

1- I had to get the jokes out my system first

2- ashamed that it was a brotha

3- I suspect their is mental issues involved and I perfer not to blame people for not being in their right mind.

But leave it to PETA to stick their nose in this and thus forcing me to say something.

From The Week mag Jan 25.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has asked that a man waiting for trial for cannibalism be forced to become a vegetarian, Christopher McCuin, 25, was arrested and charged earlier this month with killing, cooking, and partially eating his girlfriend.

Now a letter from PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich to prison officials asks that he be prevented from "contributing to any more suffering and death by placing him on a healthy, humane vegetarian diet". The request will not be honored, prison officials say, and McCuin will "be fed like everyone else".


I can't make this stuff up.

Now I do not know whats up with this dude chowing down on his girlfriend but I am willing to wait and see but what I do know is game when I see it.

PETA gives a rat's ass about this young lady, (correct that a rat is an animal, a human ass is more like it), they want to push their agenda and use this poor girl's life as a soap box the way they used Vick's.

It cheapened the serious nature of the crime from both a victim and the criminal stand point.

This is not the first or the last time these yahoos have done something like this and it will not be their last, which is why they are on my terrorist watch list.

F#$@$ PETA.