Saturday, January 5, 2008

Is it me or is this a rasict a@# movie?: 300





Yes I am late but I avoided this movie because I know propaganda when I see it.

The free Greeks, (free my ass), vs the dark hordes of Persia.

The army couldn't make a better recruitment tool for the war on terror.

But I am a sucker for sci-fi, fantasy movies, so I relented last night and got the bootleg.

Why the heck did I do that?

This movie is blatantly racist, the ivory white Greeks vs the literally dark hordes of Persia.

I cant remember a movie that was that obvious. How the hell did they get this one by?

I know I cant be the only one to notice this mess, am I looking to deep?

I mean I am pretty good with my "suspension of disbelief" when it comes to movies but I couldn't even enjoy this because of the subliminal messages.

Which is messed up because it is a pretty good movie other wise.

I am glad I bootlegged that joint.