Thursday, December 13, 2007

What I learned over the weekend Female=Bitch


While cruising the net when I should have been studying for my exams I went to one of my favorite site to hang out at, and generally step on toes and run like hell, Gerard Butler After Dark.

It is a site were these very smart Sistas do what every body on the blogosphere does and that's talk about stuff that effects them. They also happened to be big fans of the actor Gerard Butler thus the name. Any way while there I came across this post:
http://www.gerardbutler-afterdark.com/2007/12/tale-of-two-tests.html

The author was talking about how the word female is basically the same as bitch now I have never used the former have for the latter as you can see on a previous post of mine. But after reading her article I would have to agree. The men that I know that have used it never used it in a "good way", I never thought about it though, it just did not occur to me that it is insulting.

You live and you learn.

Im still not telling that woman sorry though.